Texas Mechanic’s Lien Laws are very different than those in the majority of other states. Please join our expert speaker Mark L. Hill of Scheef & Stone LLP, a Texas law firm specializing in construction and general business services, for an introductory overview to the construction lien laws in Texas and how they differ from most states. During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Track the filing dates for Preliminary Notices (Notice of Non-payment);
- File preliminary notices, mechanics liens and bond claims on private or public projects in a timely manner.
- Enforce preliminary notices, mechanics liens and bond claims.
- Learn how to secure your payment rights on Federal and Public (state) projects.
- Discover how to use the correct progress release waivers.